Scancom Trading & Shipping (Pvt.) Ltd. is known for its formidable repute under the guidance of its founder Capt. Abdul Fattah, a true believer in unparalleled hard work and integrity.
We have a history in ship owning and buying/selling ships that date 30 years back, our network expands over India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, UAE, and Europe. Our expertise enables us to make critical investment decisions regarding SNP by being up-to-date with price trends and market fluctuation.
Our objective is to enhance our focus on green sustainability in the future and be the wind of change in the current market trend.
We ensure that our clients attain the best possible price and delivery terms while mitigating risk. Our comprehensive experience in practices, payment, and delivery procedures is of considerable value to our clients in disposing of their obsolete vessels. Moreover, our network enables us to access and achieve up-to-date pricing on all vessels.
- In-depth knowledge of local regulations for smooth operation and beaching of the vessel, brokerage house for SNP of vessels for recycling
- Providing clients with accurate information to make critical selling/buying decisions
- Obtaining class records and history for a detailed assessment of the condition of the vessel
- Co-ordination with the buyer with complete updates
- Organizing comprehensive pre-purchase inspection with complete physical inspection, along with class, documentation, certification, and performance records
- Prompt release of LC due to good relations with the buyer/bank
- A hands-on approach towards co-ordination with banks, clearing agents, shipping agents, and relevant authorities
- The ability to buy a ship on as-is where-is, on a worldwide basis (AS CASH BUYER) via our sister company in UAE, and have it operational for the last voyage to Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India